new Citroen enthusiasts website in Rumania

Forum de discutii generale, restaurari, prezentari ale Citroen CX.

Moderator: Echipa Tehnica

Julian
de-abia inscris

new Citroen enthusiasts website in Rumania

Mesajde Julian » Sâm 15-Mar-2003 20:05

Good to see another Citroen enthusiasts website and forum on the net - I don't know how you got MY e-mail address to announce it to me, but I was pleased and interested to hear about you all, anyway.
At the moment, my younger son and I have several CX's - a 1982, 2Litre Reflex Saloon, a 1982, 2400Carb Prestige with the minimum Specification for the Model and less than 57,000 kms run; a 1984 CX25TRi Estate, a 1984 CX25IE Prestige with the official French Government Sepc. and less than 30,000 kms run; and a 1989 CX25 GTi.
Several years ago, I wrote a History of the Citroen CX, which was serialised in the CCC(UK) Magazine.
Best of luck to your new Forum.
Cordially,
Julian

WLD
Admin CITROclub
Masina: BX 16v '88 si 89
2: XM TurboCT '95, XM V6 '96
3: Xsara 2.0hdi stage 1+

Re: new Citroen enthusiasts website in Rumania

Mesajde WLD » Sâm 15-Mar-2003 20:28

Julian scrie:Good to see another Citroen enthusiasts website and forum on the net - I don't know how you got MY e-mail address to announce it to me, but I was pleased and interested to hear about you all, anyway.
At the moment, my younger son and I have several CX's - a 1982, 2Litre Reflex Saloon, a 1982, 2400Carb Prestige with the minimum Specification for the Model and less than 57,000 kms run; a 1984 CX25TRi Estate, a 1984 CX25IE Prestige with the official French Government Sepc. and less than 30,000 kms run; and a 1989 CX25 GTi.
Several years ago, I wrote a History of the Citroen CX, which was serialised in the CCC(UK) Magazine.
Best of luck to your new Forum.
Cordially,
Julian

Hi Julian,

I sent the announcement to every Yahoo Citroen discussion board I know, it was not sent directly to your email.

I did this because in Romania very few people drive Citroens (there is a popular belief that only german cars are worth buying) and even fewer use the Internet so this was a good opportunity to let people know that things are starting to move out here also.

You wrote Iconoclast, didn't you? If so, I have seen it and it was like a guide to me when I was trying to understand these "strange machines" that Citroens are.

We are very honoured to have you as a member on this Forum and hope you'll visit us every once in a while.

Julian
de-abia inscris

new citroen website - Romania

Mesajde Julian » Dum 16-Mar-2003 12:01

Dear Catalin - and members,
when you post the text of my History Of The Citroen CX on your site, - if anyone wants to ask me question, I shall do my best to answer - or direct them to someone else who may know the answer. If questioners cannot write in English, then French or German will do equally well, - I am also fluent in both of these languages.
Cordially,

WLD
Admin CITROclub
Masina: BX 16v '88 si 89
2: XM TurboCT '95, XM V6 '96
3: Xsara 2.0hdi stage 1+

Re: new citroen website - Romania

Mesajde WLD » Lun 17-Mar-2003 10:57

Julian scrie:Dear Catalin - and members,
when you post the text of my History Of The Citroen CX on your site, - if anyone wants to ask me question, I shall do my best to answer - or direct them to someone else who may know the answer. If questioners cannot write in English, then French or German will do equally well, - I am also fluent in both of these languages.
Cordially,

Hi Julian,

Thank you very much for your kind support.
I am very busy for the moment so the translation will probably take some time, several weeks at least :(

Romanian language is closer to French so it may be easier for us to use this language.

I have found an online translator that supports Romanian: http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran
Go to the bottom of the page and you can translate only from English to Romanian. Unfortunately it is not very accurate.
I'll keep searching.

Înapoi la “Citroen CX”